My Blog List


amazing photographer

amazing photographer
.......she captured our trip on film

Final slideshows

Last 2 slideshows from Ethiopia Email me for link to others-alexander@integrity.com

visitors

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 30, 2010

crazy

STOLEN FROM KARI'S BLOG. DOUBT SHE MINDS. INCREDIBLE. HELP PUSH THEM OVER THE TOP!


BIG NEWS FOR MY CRAZY READERS!

As of today, we have sold 589 HopeChest T shirts!! We only need 11 T’s to reach our “new” goal of 600. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know Tom Davis and the children are jumping up and down right now in Africa! Please join me and praying that we hit 600 by Feb. 1st! Together, lets break some crazy T shirt records!

We’ve exceeded the 400 goal and are now opening up to older kids…we have set a new goal for HopeChest Project “Shirts For Shoes” Please pray we can sell an additional 200 T shirts to provide new shoes for OLDER orphans at the Kolfe Orphanage in Ethiopia. Their shoes cost 3x more $. Please donate now-Click Here.

Do you see these orphans….

and these smiles…

and this adorable craziness…

and these 3 miracles…

Can you wrap your hearts around an orphan’s reality?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! That is such good news! That makes my heart happy! What an amazing thing, ah, just so happy!
Go God! =)

Michelle Riggs said...

I love this idea. My girls are very excited about it too.

I borrowed the post too. :-)

About Me

My Photo
emily
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from becoming polluted by the world." James 1:27
View my complete profile

Followers